Terms and Conditions
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by MUSE Flowers & Wrapping, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
- Timing of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select the delivery date for your first order delivery, whether that delivery is part of a subscription or a one-off order. You will also be able to select the frequency of recurrence (in the case of a subscription).
- Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so via contacting Customer services at email@example.com We'll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 9am the day before the intended delivery date. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 7 days notice for any changes to be made.
- Cancellation policy
One-off orders can be cancelled by 9am the day before the intended delivery date and a full refund will be issued. The easiest way to cancel your order is via contacting Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 7 days notice for any changes to be made.
- Pausing or cancelling your subscription
If you wish to change your subscription, please do so via the "My Account" area of MUSE Flowers & Wrapping website. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time by providing notice to us by 9am the day before any intended delivery within your subscription plan. In such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge. In such circumstances, if your card has already been billed (see paragraph 2.2 for billing timings), we will issue a full refund. Where notice is provided after that time, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we will have already started cutting your flowers), but your pause or cancellation instruction will take effect after that delivery. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 3 days notice for any changes to be made. Our subscriptions are intended to be ongoing with multiple deliveries, and whilst you are welcome to pause or cancel at any time, we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions if we consider this is being abused.
- Subscription prices
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
We accept, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards in AED as well as cash or card upon delivery. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Telr or, if selected as a payment option, cash or card upon delivery.Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for your first delivery only. For ongoing deliveries, you will be billed on a recurring basis every week in which a delivery is scheduled. The amount your card will be billed in any given week will be the value of your order(s) for the given week.
For all gift bundles, your credit or debit card will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost of the subscription.
- If you create an account and enter your payment details, your information will be secured by Telr so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices are free of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- DELIVERY POLICY
- We deliver by our own drivers and via selected courier companies.
- We will determine whether your order will be delivered by our drivers or by courier and will communicate this clearly during the checkout process.
- All delivery charges are included in the price of any order or subscription.
- In the event of a delay by a courier, we are unable to offer a refund or to resend your delivery, just contact us at email@example.com so we can help you with the issue.
- We try to guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, MUSE Flowers & Wrapping cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the service that we use or anything else outside of MUSE Flowers & Wrapping control.
- In the event of a non-delivery (flowers not having arrived 1 day after their intended delivery date), please contact MUSE Flowers & Wrapping Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within 7 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- MUSE Flowers & Wrapping only delivers within Abu Dhabi for now. We can deliver to any address within the UAE if it is non fresh items, We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the "My Account" section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 9am the day before your next order is due to arrive. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph. Please note that at peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days notice for any changes to be made.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your subscription if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
- OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We aim to delight our customers by delivering fresh flowers, in great condition, on time.
Our flowers are occasionally sent out in bud form meaning they will last longer with the recipient. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact Customer Services at email@example.com to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the un-fresh flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 7 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
While our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh and beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 24 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 7 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
- Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don't turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 12 hours of their intended delivery time) we will send you a free replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 7 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
- Flower availability and substitution
All floral products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
- CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer's email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer's email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer's full name and address We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
- Customer's telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient's full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address is accurate.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to MUSE Flowers & Wrapping site and/or MUSE Flowers & Wrapping service from time to time. We will post any changes on MUSE Flowers & Wrapping site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access MUSE Flowers & Wrapping service or MUSE Flowers & Wrapping site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the MUSE Flowers & Wrapping site and/or MUSE Flowers & Wrapping services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in MUSE Flowers & Wrapping site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Thank you for your order, and we hope your MUSE Flowers & Wrapping experience will be a pleasurable one.
- Muse Flowers and Wrapping maintains the www.museonlineshop.net Website ("Site").
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.museonlineshop.net policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- REGISTERED OFFICE AND TRADING ADDRESS
MUSE Flowers & Wrapping, AI Bustan Towers, Rabadan Street, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.